Recipe modified from The Recipe Girl
Serves 1 – about $2 a serving!
- 1 unsplit bagel (any flavor)
- 4 for $6 at Helena Ave. Bakery
- 3-4 tbsp desired fillings
- Vegetables of your choice from Tutti Frutti Farms
- 2-3 eggs (with milk if desired)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a piece of foil with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Slice just the very bottom of the bagel off; set aside to eat!
- Carefully hollow out the bread inside of the bagel, making sure not to puncture through. Put the bagel cut-side-up on the foil and wrap up the sides with the foil, keeping the top open. Distribute filling evenly inside, leaving room for the eggs,
- In a small bowl, whisk 2 eggs and pour them into the bagel. If the egg and filling does not fill the bagel completely, add another whisked egg on top or more filling.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until the egg is completely set. Serve immediately.